3 New Products Just for Women with PCOS! The PCOS community is familiar with many ingredients in our new products, but these supplements are unlike anything you’ve experienced. Chiral Balance has listened to the needs of our customers and perfected our new product line.
How They’re Different: precision in capsule dosage, high-quality, standardized preparation of ingredients, and best of all — affordable pricing.
- Saw Palmetto is an herb that weakens the action of male hormones, thereby protecting the hair of the scalp and preventing it from falling out. The herb also protects the follicles over the rest of the body to keep body hair from growing longer, thicker, and darker.
- Milk Thistle has been shown to protect the liver from stress and even help repair existing damage. The liver is the body’s clearinghouse and needs to be in good working order to maintain healthy skin. Male hormones and insulin resistance put stress on the liver; in one study 55% of women with PCOS were found to have fatty liver disease and most of them had no knowledge of having the disease.
- Vitex Agnus Castus: Chiral Balance sources a high-quality, standardized preparation of the dried berries.
- Cinnamon, rich in sensitivity-boosting polyphenols. Everyone has heard of it, many people take it, but did you know that too little or too much cinnamon can be ineffective? We’ve optimized the dose to 500 mg, taken twice daily.
- Chromium as propionate. Unlike polynicotinate and picolinate, chromium as propionate is not a suspected carcinogen and is more bioavailable (the quantity of the dose that is absorbed).
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a marvelous flavonoid. EGCG is one of the active ingredients in green tea extract. In addition to being a potent anti-oxidant and cancer-fighter, the ingredient is also great support for insulin sensitivity.
- Vitamin D3, long known for relieving PCOS symptoms, has years of historical association with PCOS along with dozens of studies to support the supplement’s benefits.
Hair & Skin
Many women with PCOS struggle with loss of head hair, unwanted body hair, darkened skin in the underarms, neck, and groin, skin tags, and early onset of liver spots. Loss of head hair and unwanted body hair are both caused by the presence of too much male hormone. Chiral Balance’s new product, Hair Health, combines two herbs to help with all of these symptoms.
The simplest of our new formulations is Vitex, also called chasteberry or vac, a long-time standard of Trying-To-Conceive (TTC) members of the PCOS community.
While the exact mechanism of Vitex’s action is still unclear, centuries of traditional medicine and now modern research both agree: Vitex can improve fertility and help regulate menstrual cycles.
As an added benefit, many of the active ingredients in Vitex are also being investigated as therapeutic agents in cancer treatment.
Chiral Balance Tri Sense — AVAILABLE SOON!
One of the most common symptoms of PCOS is insulin resistance. Chiral Balance D-chiro-inositol is one of the most effective insulin sensitizers anywhere, backed by years of positive customer experiences and several clinical trials. There is no substitute for Chiral Balance DCI, but we’re pleased to offer a new support product: Tri Sense.